Evolve Counselling was established with an aim to being supportive towards the Transgender community at large. We specialise in working with transsexual clients and helping them figure out, accept, and cherish their sexual identity.
We understand coming out is never a sudden process. Your identity needs to be gradually explored and shared, even if it requires going against the societal codes of behaviour. Our team of experienced and personable counsellors helps individuals survive through concerns regarding transgender, transexual, transvestite, genderqueer, and non-binary ways of life.
At Evolve Counselling, we’d never claim ourselves to be experts. We believe each of you holds the reins to your own life. However, finding help specifically in this matter could be difficult at times owing to inaccessible locations and therapists. To make things easier, we bring to you counselling sessions online – at you own environment, within your own comfort zone.
Our commitment to you is to deliver quality services whilst making you feel understood and accepted. Our motive is to build a robust support system that underpins your way through ups and downs, eventually liberating you of all social prejudices and preconceived notions about sexuality.
- To be a source of strength to transgender individuals and bring comfort to the community we serve.
- To serve for the greater good and offer appropriate guidance without being biased.
- To reach out to the transgender population worldwide regardless of age, religion, and socio-economic status.
- To bring about peace within the global community and inspire people to live a happy with confidence.
Our Core Values
- To serve with total integrity, open-mindedness, responsibility, and confidentiality.
- To uphold trust and compassion, thereby delivering on our mission every time.
At Evolve Counselling, we recognise gender identity as a private matter that comes with layers of emotional battles fought mostly in silence. By offering online counselling services, we intend to take the stress out of the process and present help at hand.
Wherever you are in the UK, you can always contact us and access our services. Our crew of dedicated counsellors is available anytime you need – always lending a listening ear and providing you with advice that suits your requirements.